RC 14001 RESPONSIBLE CARE CONSULTANT IN SAUDI ARABIA
Responsible Care-14001 (RC-14001) gives chemical companies a powerful new tool to improve their environmental performance. Formally adopted in 2002, this environmental management system (EMS), was created jointly by the American Chemistry Council (ACC) and the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB). RC®-14001 lets companies become certified simultaneously by RAB-accredited registrars to both the Responsible Care® program and the ISO 14001 standard. The new EMS helps chemical and allied industries continually improve their environmental performance, standardize and certify environmental improvement practices, and expand their Environment Management System to include health and safety, product stewardship, and communications programs.
RC-14001 offers several distinct features over ISO 14001 alone
- An expanded aspect/impact assessment process
- Required proactive outreach to the host community
- Environmental performance reporting to stakeholders
- Required emphasis on upstream supplier issues and downstream customers
- Qualification, training, and review of contractors, transporters, and other service providers
Need assistance in RC 14001 Responsible Care Management System Consultancy, RCMS Certification, RC 14001 Certificate, RC 14001 Standard call BILAL.